Anilao Awari Bay is your getaway for a fun-filled, relaxing, nature tripping and an unforgettable adventures. Take a two-and-a-half-hour to three-hour drive from Manila and head south to the municipality of Mabini in the province of Batangas.
We can be located via Waze app or Google Maps app
Via public transport :
From Manila ride a bus to Batangas City Public Terminal (fare is around P165 per head), there you can find jeepney to Mabini, tell them to drop you at Mabini Public Market (fare is around P40 per head), ride a tricycle to Anilao Awari Bay, Brgy Solo, Mabini, Batangas (fare is around P200 per trip (1 tricycle = max 4 person))
Via Private Vehicle:
- From Manila – go south on the South Expressway (SLEX) until the end of the toll gate.
- Go straight and travel 7.5km to the start of STAR Tollway.
- Enter STAR Tollway and go to the very end towards Batangas City (~40km).
- At the end of STAR Tollway, at the rotunda, cross Manila-Batangas Highway and go onto Diversion Road towards Batangas International Port, and travel 3.5km.
- RIGHT turn under over-pass onto Batangas-Balayan Highway towards Bauan, and travel 3.8km.
- LEFT turn after Manghinao Bridge, Bauan towards Mabini, and travel 9.5km.
- RIGHT turn on Mabini rotunda towards Anilao, and travel 1.7km.
- LEFT turn on coastal road in anilao towards Barrio Bagalangit, and travel 2.5km.
- RIGHT turn on an Arch with the resort name and go down straight to the wide and open parking lot space. A big sign can be seen immediately. For bus, a bus parking is provided near the arch just a few meters away. Parkings are exclusively for Anilao Awari Bay guests only.
Our bus parking area can fit up 3 full size buses. The area around which is under construction is the driver's lounge and sleeping area.